BEFORE SIGNING UP PLEASE READ BELOW:
- Read our POLICIES & PREPARATIONS pages BEFORE you sign-up.
- We ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and now AMEX) Over the phone, and through the mail. We prefer Checks whenever possible to reduce the overhead, but it is entirely up to you how you pay for the trips.
- You will receive a confirmation email or phone call if you don’t have email. We will mail by snail mail directions to anyone in need of them, that doesn’t have access to the internet.
- Sign-up early so you don’t miss the boat! We will start a wait list if we fill the boat. We will take your contact information in case someone has to cancel.
- Payment is expected in full when you reserve your space. This is your guarantee of a space, and holds your space on the roster for boarding.
- We always board in the order of payment received. Pay first, board first!
CALL US TO SIGN-UP:
We are happy to take your reservation over the phone. 215-234-6805 Just call, if we don’t answer, leave a message and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. We will require all the information listed below, as well as the name(s) of any guest(s) you are paying for that is joining you. If you plan to pay by check – you are given a 5 day grace period to allow time for your check to reach us.
SIGN-UP through the MAIL:
Mail Checks & Credit Card information to:
See Life Paulagics, PO Box 161, Green Lane, PA 18054
- Be sure to include the trip departure date and port on your check (memo) or along with the name(s) of any guest(s) you are paying for that are joining you. Make checks payable to: SEE LIFE PAULAGICS
- All your credit card info. as outlined below, if you wish to pay by credit card. Include all of your contact information – NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBERS where you can be reached should we need to cancel the trip or inform you of changes.
- If you use a credit card, we’ll need:
- credit card number
- security code
- expiration date
- name as it appears on your card
- billing zip code
- email address & mailing address
- REMINDER: Also, make sure we have your current e-mail address since we use email to do most communication about your trip and our future trips.
EMAIL US YOUR INTENT TO SIGN-UP:
If you think you want to join us on a trip, just email us and let us know. If you have questions, ask them, we will be happy to answer them as best we can. Remember, we don’t check email every day, since Paul has a “Day Job”, so please be patient with us. We want to see the ocean as much as you do, but it may take us a little while to get back to you. If you plan to pay by check – you are given a 5 day grace period to allow time for your check to reach us.
Yes, even we, sometimes go on vacation. We don’t always announce it, for obvious reasons (security), so if you are trying to get ahold of us and we aren’t responding, chances are, we are on an unannounced vacation. Please be patient, we will respond as soon as we possibly can.
We want you to be able to get the latest information on pelagic trips available. If you wish, you can simply email us and we’ll add you to the email list for notifications. Remember you can always opt out of receiving these emails by sending an opt out request to us as well. We respect your privacy. We never sell, share or give out your email unless we have your expressed permission to do so. We try to keep the emails to a minimum, so you won’t get bombarded with emails from us daily, weekly or even monthly! We only send out targeted emails to the entire Paulagics list when there is something special happening. We will send out updates concerning pelagic trips from time to time.
PLEASE be sure to update your email address with us if you change it so we can continue to send you notices of upcoming trips and happenings.