This is where you will find the latest news and updates about our trips! BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN to END!
We will always post cancellations, and updates to weather here. Please check this area before departing for your trip, as conditions can change on a dime, and we don’t want you to be inconvenienced.
Our Next Trip is: TRIP IN JEOPARDY OF NOT SAILING!!
CANCELLED!! It’s Official the Jun. 2-3, 2017 Fri. – Saturday LEWES, DE 18 hour $225 Is CANCELLED. Please contact us by email if you have paid for this trip and let us know what you’d like to do with your funds. Refunds will be sent out within the week, and if you’ve paid by credit card within 30 days, we will refund the funds back to your card. Just let us know what you want. We can hold your funds for a future trip, or you can put the funds onto the August 19-20 trip of this year.
4 spaces left!! June 4-5, 2017 Sunday – Monday Brooklyn, NY 22 hour $250
Find our trip schedule under the “TRIPS” heading at the top of the site page. – there is a list of trips, followed by details for each trip when you scroll down the page.
Follow instructions on our “How to join us” page.
Please remember we board in sign-up/paid first order. Pay first, Board first!
Remember to Update Your EMAIL, mailing address and phone numbers when they change!
We want to stay in touch. You can join our email list by sending us an email with a request.
⇒Pelagic Trip Lists in eBird – How to make them more useful – Click here for the article.